Friday, November 15, 2013

Nick Jonas has Type 1 Diabetes?!


A few years ago, I heard that Nick Jonas from The Jonas Brothers, has type 1 Diabetes. I always get super excited when I meet or hear about other type 1 diabetics so when I heard that Nick had it, I was pretty excited because someone famous has the same disease I do! 


I was never really a fan of The Jonas Brothers. I just thought it was cool that one of the band members has diabetes. I haven't really paid much attention to Nick Jonas besides when he came out about having diabetes, until recently. 


After seeing how manly and grown up he is now, I am a HUGE fan! It's not just because of his looks. There are a few of his songs that I think are amazing! I'm obsessed with his song, Jealous! Above, is his Jealous music video. I tried putting it below but it wouldn't work for some reason!



I really look up to him. He still manages to be successful, workout (just look at his body!), and manage his diabetes. I think that's pretty awesome!


One day I would love to talk diabetes with Nick Jonas! That would be the highlight of my life...I better keep dreaming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment