Thursday, November 28, 2013

What I really want for Christmas is......

So I have been doing a lot of thinking about what to get people for Christmas and what I should tell family that I want for Christmas. If I could have anything in the world I would really love for Santa to bring my an insulin pump. Ok maybe in a dream world I would ask for a million dollars but realistically I want an insulin pump. I thought I would have it by Thanksgiving but its almost 7:30pm on Thanksgiving and my insulin pump is not here! I do not understand why the insurance company won't approve me for a pump. Having a pump would make my life so much easier in so many ways. If I had several thousand dollars I would just buy the damn thing myself but unfortunately that's not possible. ugh....maybe by Christmas I will have one! Keeping my fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment