Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Helping other diabetics..

When I started this blog, my goal was to hopefully help other diabetics. I want other people that other living with this horrible disease, to know that they are not alone. Many people live with this disease.
I was beginning to think, that writing about diabetes wasn't helping anyone. Not many people comment on my posts. The other night, I got a message on Facebook from a girl who is also living with diabetes. She told me how much she appreciated my blog. That message made it all worth it. Because of her, I will do my best to continue writing about diabetes. I want to continue to write about my daily struggles and other people's struggles. I'm hoping my blog will help more people!

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Katie! :) I think you are doing a wonderful thing by blogging about your diabetes! It is refreshing to read about your honesty in dealing with it. I do not have diabetes so have not had to deal with it first hand, but I know soooo many people that do. I think you are right...it does suck! No one should have to suffer through that. Maybe though you are meant to help someone else! Maybe your openness and frankness about it will be what makes someone else feel less alone and helps them deal with their own situation! Just like the girl from Facebook! I applaud what you are doing and hope that you continue. You are quite amazing and you are making a difference! Have a wonderful day! Big hug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! This means a lot!

    ReplyDelete