Monday, November 26, 2012

Bad day!

Today has been horrible. My blood sugar has not been below 300 all day! I keep giving myself insulin but nothing is working. I have barely eaten anything all day so I know It's not because I have been snacking a lot. My insulin pump isn't leaking. It seems like lately my blood sugar has been 200 or higher and It's pissing me off!!! I should probably call my endocrinologist but he will put me on more insulin. I am already on a shit load of insulin and that's probably the reason why I have been gaining weight and I don't want to gain anymore weight. Ugh!!!! It's aggravating! I'm thinking maybe my insulin pump has something to do with it. I feel like I was doing better when I had my Medtronic pump. Maybe not by much but better than I am now. I feel bad for switching pumps again. I have only had the omnipod for not even a year and my family and I went through so much to get it that I would hate to switch yet again. I am so confused and frustrated right. I'm also scared because if I can't get my blood sugar under control, I'm going to have a lot more problems in the future :(

No comments:

Post a Comment